SUZUKI DUAL PROP SYSTEM
The Suzuki Dual Prop System spins two propellers rotating in opposite directions on a single engine.
- More stability when driving straight by eliminating the lateral forces associated with a single propeller.
- Engine power is transferred to the water more efficiently.
- Powerful backing and breaking force.
- Less water resistance due to small size of gear case.
- Good water gripping performance and quick startup acceleration.
SUZUKI SELECTIVE ROTATION
150AP, DF175AP, DF200AP, DF250AP, DF300AP
Function for selecting regular or counter rotation on one outboard with an optional connector.
- Either regular or counter rotation can be used on the same outboard.
TILT LIMIT SYSTEM
DF50AV, DF60A AND UP
A Tilt Limit System that prevents the outboard from tilting beyond a certain angle.
- Prevents damage to the boat or outboard due to excessive outboard tilting.
SUZUKI PRECISION CONTROL
DF150AP, DF175AP, DF200AP, DF250AP, DF300AP, DF350A
Operation from the remote control is delivered to outboard via an electric signal and not by the traditional mechanical control cables.
- Less friction and resistance compared to mechanical type that uses actual control cables.
- Quick and reliable operation.
- Lean Burn integration offers improved fuel economy for a wide range of speed.
DF150AP, DF175AP, DF200A, DF200AP, DF350A
Intake noise is suppressed with a resonator, which makes the noise from the outboard quieter.
- Quiet operation.
- Less noise, making boating more pleasant.
SUZUKI TROLL MODE SYSTEM
DF40A AND UP (NOT INCLUDING DF150/175/225/250)
A system that keeps the boat running at a certain speed in low revs. Equipped in all tiller handle models DF40A and up.
- Boat can keep running at a certain speed in low revs without having to operate the throttle on the boat.
KEYLESS START SYSTEM
DF70A AND ABOVE (NOT INCLUDING DF150/175/200/225/250)
System that allows you to start the engine by have the key-fob nearby.
- Helps deter theft more than a normal key system.
- Key does not need to be inserted.
The design allows the outboard to be removed from the boat and placed on any of its 3 sides for storage.
- Can be stored anywhere.
- No need to worry about the loading space or method.