SELF-ADJUSTING TIMING CHAIN
DF40A AND UP
The timing chain runs in an oil-bath so it never needs lubricating, and is equipped with an automatic hydraulic tensioner so it remains properly adjusted at all times.
- More durability compared to belt types of same class.
TWO-WAY WATER INLET
The engine’s cooling system relies on water supplied through low water inlets located on the lower unit, featuring two water inlets where usually there is only one.
- Increases the water flow, providing better cooling performance.
- Positioning an inlet at the front of the gear case delivers a greater water supply not only at high speeds but also during shallow drive.
SUZUKI ANTI-CORROSION FINISH
Special protection is applied to the aluminum surface using high strength bonding to protect the aluminum made exterior parts.
- Protection against corrosion helps increase the overall engine durability.
SUZUKI WATER DETECTING SYSTEM
DF100A AND UP
It helps protect the engine from water in the fuel using a water detecting fuel filter to alert the operator with both visual and audio warnings when water is present in the fuel.
- Can avoid water in fuel, which can lead to issues like poor combustion, lower power output and corrosion.
SUZUKI DUAL LOUVER SYSTEM
The new DF350A is equipped with a dogleg shaped dual louver at the air intake to completely remove water from the air taken into the cowl.
- Allows a direct intake system, contributing to higher engine output.